An array of economic sectors are represented in our ICERTIAS Customers’ Friend program. Eligible sectors include food, trade, telecommunications, banking and automotive, where companies can apply and have their products and services included in the program.
The following categories render companies, products or services ineligible to join the ICERTIAS Customers’ Friend program:
- Arms manufacturers and dealers
- Dealers of endangered animals
- Online casinos and online betting agencies
- Websites offering illegal IP content
- Political parties
- Pornographic websites
- Companies, products and services that are regularly subject to lawsuits and criticism from consumer associations
- Any other products or services whose trade is forbidden under international or local laws, or other international or local acts
The ICERTIAS Customers’ Friend program reserves the right to deem ineligible any organization, company, product or service that offends consumers in any way or that discriminates against its clients and/or employees based on race, religion, sexual orientation, age or nationality.
The ICERTIAS Customers' Friend program also reserves the discretionary right to deem ineligible any company or organization that fails to meet the criteria for ICERTIAS Customers' Friend certification, especially if ICERTIAS believes the company has failed to act in accordance with the regulations within the ICERTIAS Customers' Friend Declaration.